As you can imagine, caring for children in need will require a lot of resources. From home necessities, like toilet paper and school supplies, to items and activities appropriate for teenagers, we are always in need of in-kind donations to help offset our costs and provide quality experiences for our children.
- Athletic shoes, hiking boots and river sandals (variety of boy’s and girl’s sizes)
- New, modest one-piece swimsuits and sports bras in junior/girl’s sizes
- New pillowcases and bath towels, beds, bed sheets, blankets
- New or gently-used sweatpants and yoga pants
- New, unopened packages of athletic socks – crew or low cut – and boys’ and girls’ underwear
- Scholastic supplies ( books, pens, pencils, school uniforms, etc.)
- Personal hygiene items for boys and girls (deodorant, hair supplies, bar soap, toothpaste/toothbrushes, body lotion, etc.)
- Passes or tickets movies to sporting events, concerts or plays
- Arts and crafts items (yarn, beads, art paint, construction paper, poster board)
- Newer board games, puzzles and playing cards
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what we’re currently accepting.